Senior Project Accountant / Project Accounting Manager
- Invoicing – prepare monthly invoices, % complete and time and expense billing
- Accounts Receivable/Collections – follow-up with clients to collect receivables, schedule payments to consultants
- Accounts Payable – review and process all project related consultant invoices in accordance with proposal/contracts
- Project Management – Work closely with principals and project managers to assist in monitoring project performance.
- Monthly Financial Reporting – Assist in calculation of revenue recognition relative to project performance based on estimates to complete.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required; Advanced Degree (MSA/MSF/MBA) Preferred
- 5-7 years accounting experience, preferably in a professional service industry, i.e. Architectural or Engineering.
- Proficiency with job cost accounting programs, preferably Deltek/Ajera
- Microsoft Office: Must be proficient with Word and Excel
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines